- and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, The Deliverer will come from Zion, He will remove ungodliness from Jacob. This is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins. - Romans 11:26-27
This fulfillment will occur after the Tribulation.
- It will come about after this That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; - Joel 2:28a
- I will display wonders in the sky and on the earth, Blood, fire and columns of smoke. The sun will be turned into darkness And the moon into blood Before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes. - Joel 2:30-31
- But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. - Matthew 24:29
Specifically, this outpouring occurs in the last three days of the Tribulation.
- I will go away and return to My place Until they acknowledge their guilt and seek My face; In their affliction they will earnestly seek Me. Come, let us return to the Lord. For He has torn us, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bandage us. He will revive us after two days; He will raise us up on the third day, That we may live before Him. So let us know, let us press on to know the Lord. His going forth is as certain as the dawn; And He will come to us like the rain, Like the spring rain watering the earth. - Hosea 5:15-6:3
Thus, after the Tribulation judgments, the Holy Spirit will be poured out, resulting in all Israel being saved. However, note that all Israel refers only to all those who call upon the name of YHWH.
- And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of the Lord Will be delivered; For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem There will be those who escape, As the Lord has said, Even among the survivors whom the Lord calls. - Joel 2:32