- And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, - Hebrews 1:3
Second, He effected eternal redemption for believers.
- and not through the blood of goats and calves, but through His own blood, He entered the holy place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption. - Hebrews 9:12
Third, He effected cleansing of believers’ conscience from dead works.
- how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without blemish to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? - Hebrews 9:14
Fourth, He effected the putting away of sin.
- Otherwise, He would have needed to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now once at the consummation of the ages He has been manifested to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself. - Hebrews 9:26
Fifth, He effected the perfecting of the saints.
- For by one offering He has perfected for all time those who are sanctified. - Hebrews 10:14
Sixth, he effected the granting of access to God.
- Therefore, brethren, since we have confidence to enter the holy place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He inaugurated for us through the veil, that is, His flesh, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. - Hebrews 10:19-22