- because Abraham obeyed Me and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes and My laws. - Genesis 26:5
When God gave His Law in written form, not only were Jews present, but many Gentiles were present as well.
- The same law shall apply to the native as to the stranger who sojourns among you. - Exodus 12:49
There is no such thing as a Law of God for the Jews, and a Law of God for the Gentiles.
- As for the assembly, there shall be one statute for you and for the alien who sojourns with you, a perpetual statute throughout your generations; […] There is to be one law and one ordinance for you and for the alien who sojourns with you. - Numbers 15:15-16
After his sin and debauchery, Solomon reviewed the futility of life without God. His final summation regarding life is that man must fear God and keep His commandments.
- The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: fear God and keep His commandments, because this applies to every person. - Ecclesiastes 12:13
Notice that Solomon states that the commands to fear God and keep the Law applies to every person. Ultimately humanity will be judged as to whether their deeds are good or evil.
- For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil. - Ecclesiastes 12:14
For one to determine what is right or wrong, there must be one law to which all are accountable. That law is God’s Law.