- Return, O Lord, rescue my soul; Save me because of Your lovingkindness (i.e., grace). - Psalm 6:4
- I will rejoice and be glad in Your lovingkindness (i.e., grace), Because You have seen my affliction; You have known the troubles of my soul, And You have not given me over into the hand of the enemy; You have set my feet in a large place. - Psalm 31:7-8
His grace provides believers with daily guidance.
- Let me hear Your lovingkindness (i.e, grace) in the morning; For I trust in You; Teach me the way in which I should walk; For to You I lift up my soul - Psalm 143:8
By God’s grace, His people are comforted.
- O may Your lovingkindness comfort me, According to Your word to Your servant. - Psalm 119:76
God demonstrated grace by choosing to bless humanity with the offer of salvation despite deserving the penalty of death and Hell.
- For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; - Ephesians 2:8
God’s grace provides the believer with his or her positional standing before God — justified.
- through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God. - Romans 5:2