- teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. - Matthew 28:20
Omniscience means that God knows all things actual, possible, past, present, and future in one moment before they occur. As God, Jesus knew what was in the heart of man.
- and because He did not need anyone to testify concerning man, for He Himself knew what was in man. - John 2:25
- for you have had five husbands, and the one whom you now have is not your husband; this you have said truly. - John 4:18
- Now we know that You know all things, and have no need for anyone to question You; by this we believe that You came from God. - John 16:30
Omnipotence means that God is all-powerful and can to do whatever He wills so long as it conforms to His perfect nature. Jesus, as God, had all authority or power.
- And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. - Matthew 28:18
- And Jesus seeing their faith said to the paralytic, Son, your sins are forgiven. […] Why does this man speak that way? He is blaspheming; who can forgive sins but God alone? - Mark 2:5, 7