- who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless (anomía) deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds. - Titus 2:14
Being set free from lawlessness, no true believer would want to again enslave themselves. As well, believers must not join together, in spiritual endeavors, with those who are lawless or antinomian.
- Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness (anomía), or what fellowship has light with darkness? - 2 Corinthians 6:14
The lawless or antinomians are the ungodly.
- I am speaking in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness (anomía), resulting in further lawlessness (anomía), so now present your members as slaves to righteousness, resulting in sanctification. - Romans 6:19
Those who practice lawlessness or antinomianism will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but be cast into the Lake of Fire.
- And then I will declare to them, I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness (anomía). - Matthew 7:23
- The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness (anomía), and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. - Matthew 13:41
Finally, believers must meditate on God’s Law, regularly.
- This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate (hāgâ) on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success. - Joshua 1:8