God has emotion. He can be grieved.
- Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. - Ephesians 4:30
He is angry with the sinner.
- The Lord shall never be willing to forgive him, but rather the anger of the Lord and His jealousy will burn against that man, and every curse which is written in this book will rest on him, and the Lord will blot out his name from under heaven. - Deuteronomy 29:20
God takes pleasure in the death of the saints.
- Precious in the sight of the Lord Is the death of His godly ones. - Psalm 116:15
He takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked.
- Do I have any pleasure in the death of the wicked, declares the Lord God, rather than that he should turn from his ways and live? - Ezekiel 18:23
God hates evil and love that which is good.
- You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of joy above your fellows. - Psalm 45:7
He is pleased with a believer’s faith.
- And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him. - Hebrews 11:6