- All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. - Matthew 11:27
Jesus meets all the qualifications to be a prophet from God. First, Christ was blameless.
- who committed no sin, nor was any deceit found in His mouth; - 1 Peter 2:22
- [He] has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin. - Hebrews 4:15b
- …in Him there is no sin. - 1 John 3:5b
Second, He was sent by the Father and only speaks the words of God.
- For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God; for He gives the Spirit without measure. - John 3:34
Third, Christ’s predictions about the future were fulfilled.
- And He began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders and the chief priests and the scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. - Mark 8:31
- They led Jesus away to the high priest; and all the chief priests and the elders and the scribes gathered together. […] Some began to spit at Him, and to blindfold Him, and to beat Him with their fists, and to say to Him, Prophesy! And the officers received Him with slaps in the face. - Mark 14:53, 65
- And they crucified Him […] In the same way the chief priests also, along with the scribes, were mocking Him […] - Mark 15:24a, 31a
- Now after He had risen early on the first day of the week, He first appeared to Mary Magdalene […] Afterward He appeared to the eleven - Mark 16:9a, 14a